If you have extras cover with these Health Insurance providers and you visit Perfect Smile you will receive higher rebates and less out-of-pocket expenses. You can expect to receive at least 60% rebate and up to 100% back on specified services.**
Once a treatment plan has been created we are then able to obtain a quote from your health fund by swiping your card through our HICAPS machine. You will then know exactly what your gap will be before your next appointment.
Talk you our friendly receptionist for more information.
We are part of the Members Choice Advantage Dental Network which means if you visit our practice you will receive:
- 100% back on two dental examinations per calendar year including x-rays
- 100% back on one sports mouthguard per calendar year and
- 55% -100% rebate for all other services (dependant on your level of cover with Medibank Private.
We are Members First Providers so Bupa patients will receive benefits like:
- Gap Free dental for your children up to the age of 25 (fund rules apply)
- At least 60% – 80% rebates and with some levels receiving 100% rebate for most services(dependant on your level of cover with BUPA)
As part of the More for Teeth program HCF patients will receive 100% (subject to your annual limits and any waiting periods), for:
- 1 or 2 examinations per calendar year
- Scale and clean
- Fluoride treatment (only 1 year paid in full)
- Sports mouth-guards
All other private health providers are accepted and most can be claimed on the spot with HICAPS.
Medicare can be used to claim for the Child Dental Benefit Schedule.
We accept Veterans Affairs and most SA Dental Service schemes.
**we always recommend you confirm your level of cover and entitlements with your health fund before having dental treatment. Perfect Smile is not responsible for the level of rebate you receive from your health fund