COVID-19 Update – Level 1 Restrictions
We are officially back to Level 1 restrictions! This means we can treat patients and perform all normal dental procedures.
Like many industries, we have implemented some new measures in addition to our normal strict infection control standards to ensure that we are complying with social distancing rules.
The SA Government has announced that from 1 December 2020, all people in health care settings must wear a face mask (covering mouth and nose) at all times when in the physical presence of other people on the premises. Our staff will now wear a face mask at all times, please ensure you are also wearing one as you enter our practice.
We are also taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and the wider community:
- We now offer complete contact tracing via the free COVID SAfe Check-In service for anyone who enters the building.
- Screening all patients to ensure they are well and have not recently returned from overseas or interstate, and that they have not been in contact with anyone who is or may be a COVID-19 risk
- Taking the temperature of all patients and staff entering the practice
- Using the highest necessary standard of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Regular and thorough cleaning of all surfaces
- Reducing the number of patients in the waiting room and reception desk by staggering appointment times where possible
- Asking patients to wait outside or in their car until their appointment time in order to have less people in the waiting area
If you are unwell or experiencing any cold and flu like symptoms, we ask that you please stay at home and postpone your appointment until you are well and have been cleared of any COVID-19 risk.