Did you know?
50% of people say that a smile is the first feature they notice about someone!
With little or no change to existing tooth structure your smile can be improved dramatically.
Composite Resin Bonding is a technique used to:
- Hide gaps in your smile
- Cover stained teeth
- Make crooked teeth appear straight
- Open your bite to avoid over closing
- Restore worn down or eroded teeth
- Create a false tooth eliminating the need for small dentures
- Create a whiter brighter more youthful smile
Composite Resin Bonding is a painless procedure done in the dental chair, completed in one appointment. The tooth’s surface is prepared and the composite resin is bonded and cured to its full strength.
Importantly, it is a reversible and conservative technique that doesn’t require your natural tooth to be damaged.
You will be delighted with the results and pleasantly surprised with the relatively small expense.
Call today to book your Free Smile Evaluation.